Friday, September 3, 2010

Ahi Tuna Ceviche with Coconut Milk and Lime


When I went to the grocery store the other day, I was shocked to see that they had some of the best looking Ahi filets I've seen out here in BFE. So I bought one with the full intention of making ceviche. I'm REALLY glad I did! It turned out to be quite delicious!

Ahi Tuna Ceviche with Coconut Milk and Lime

1 scallion or green onion, thinly sliced on the bias
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
6 ounces sushi grade Ahi Tuna
3 T. coconut milk
1/2 t. sesame oil
1/4 - 1/2 t. sriracha
salt and pepper, to taste

Mix all ingredients. You can eat it right away or let it marinate for at least 20 minutes.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious and it has the added advantage of being easy to do. That's a hard combination to beat. I love the food and recipes you feature here. I'll be back often. Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete